DocPoint Solutions is a Microsoft Certified technology consulting partner specializing in implementation, training, and support of Microsoft Office SharePoint Solutions and its integrated suite of products. DocPoint Solutions is an approved Microsoft SDPS Service Provider.
Microsoft SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS) is a Software Assurance (SA) benefit for customers, which is a pre-defined paid service offering delivered by partners to plan an effective SharePoint deployment. This service offers customers a 1, 3, 5, 10 or 15 day deployment planning service based on their individual software assurance benefit level. Customers will work with a pre-qualified Microsoft partner to develop a customized SharePoint Portal Server deployment plan for their specific environment.
SDPS helps minimize the cost of up-front partner investment and pre-sales planning and helps customers get a SharePoint deployment plan in place, opening the door for increased partner service revenue opportunity.
SDPS offers piece of mind to customers by ensuring their deployment plan will be created by a credible and certified partner.
Why is SDPS worth your time?
- SDPS enables your organization to get more value out of something that is already paid for, their Software Assurance investment
- SDPS gives your organization answers to the “if”, “where”, and “how” to deploy SharePoint, with answers coming directly from Microsoft experts, the partners delivering SDPS engagements
- SDPS offers an engagement that is customized to your needs with (collaboration, portals, ECM workflow or enterprise search)
SDPS Packaged Service Engagements
SDPS offers a 1, 3, 5, 10 or 15 day deployment planning service based on your individual software assurance benefit level. The various levels of packaged service engagements include:
SharePoint Deployment Planning Service Engagement Descriptions
This is a summary of what is included in each of the SharePoint Deployment Planning Service (SDPS) engagements.
Scope of Work:
- Strategy Briefing Session (1, 3, 5, 10, and 15-day engagements)
- Architecture Design Session (ADS) (1, 3, 5, 10, and 15-day engagements)
- Demonstration of the possibilities of automation through a Proof of Concept (5, 10, and 15-day engagements only)
- Document that encapsulates the outputs from the engagement
Contact DocPoint Solutions today to start your SharePoint Deployment Planning Service today. 301-409-7725 or email@example.com