Looking for SharePoint 2013 online training courses? You’re in luck! I found some really useful training resources from Microsoft: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-help/training-courses-for-sharepoint-2013-HA104030990.aspx
This collection of PowerPoints, videos and quick reference cards covers topics such as:
- Create and manage a blog to share information
- Create and set up a list
- Customize your public website
- Follow content
- Introduction to document libraries
- Start using a list
- Sync libraries using OneDrive for Business
- Create and customize pages on your public website
- Organize and configure a SharePoint library
- Post to a team site feed
There’s also a link to training courses for the rest of the Office 2013 programs.
So, check it out – these downloadable courses look to be useful resources, especially if you are trying to get users to adopt SP 2013.