As Federal agencies continue to modernize and transform their business operations from an on premises environment to secure cloud deployments they often times neglect to fully integrate digital signatures into the process. The 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (IDEA) will have a major impact on many government agencies this year. This new legislation will require agencies to offer mobile-friendly, digital options for all paper-based forms as well as adopting the use of electronic signatures.
DocPoint Solutions can show you how to start the path to compliance with NintexSignTM while achieving end-to-end digital transformation of your most critical document processes while meeting the new requirements outlined in the 21st Century IDEA.
Join DocPoint Solutions webinar, presented with partners Nintex and Adobe, to discover the latest features of NintexSign and how it can make 100% of your Nintex Workflow and Forms a reality, and understand the impact of 21st Century IDEA.
Specifically, this webinar will explore:
- Overview of NintexSign, Adobe and DocPoint Solutions
- Defining the requirements for agency compliance outlined within the 21st Century IDEA
- Demonstrate how NintexSign supports these compliance requirements using ID Based Signer Identify Verification
- Demonstrate how NintexSign makes it easy to send documents and forms for signature
- Demonstrate how NintexSign and Key Back-Office Systems integrate with Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday, and SAP to automate digital workflow processes
- 15 minute question and answer period
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to better understand how your Federal Agency can take advantage of the 21st Century IDEA using NintexSign with DocPoint Solutions.