For the fourth consecutive year, DocPoint Solutions will serve as a Platinum sponsor for SharePoint Fest – D.C., slated for April 27-29, 2016, at the Walter E Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Visit DocPoint and hear from our two subject matter expert speakers, Mike Ratigan and Olivia Stewart.
Meet DocPoint’s SharePoint Fest Speakers:
VP of Sales
Friday, April 29
1:20 – 1:50 p.m. (ET)
Solution Showcase – Session SOL02
Title: Nintex Workflow to Create Reports You Can Report On
Description: This solution showcase features the no-code solution for generating dynamic report documents from data sets. While report documentation still often needs to be in a readable, text-based format, there is an increasing need to make the information in report documentation part of a data set for greater analysis and year-over-year analysis. In this showcase, DocPoint will show how federal and commercial customers are using simple SharePoint lists and Nintex workflow to create report documentation off of data sets to meet the need for readable reports that contain actionable data that can be analyzed in a variety of ways.
Bio: Mike Ratigan has been in the enterprise content management field for more than 20 years, holding a variety of management and senior management positions at both technology and consulting companies. He has been a featured speaker at a variety of user conferences, and industry events like AIIM, ARMA and SharePoint events. Ratigan’s unique approach that focuses on end-user needs has received high acclaim in both commercial and federal circles.
Senior SharePoint Solutions Architect/Engineer
Friday, April 29
2 – 3:10 p.m. (ET)
Breakout 4, Session WF203
Title: Rescuing Data from InfoPath forms with Workflow Solutions
Description: Even with Microsoft’s 2012 announcement of the slow demise of InfoPath, many businesses and agencies still have a great deal of business-critical information and processes handled in InfoPath forms. One of the biggest hurdles to moving off of InfoPath is how to extract the existing data into a new solution. In this session, DocPoint will discuss options for utilizing WorkFlow solutions (OTB vs. 3rd Party Utilities) as a method of extracting legacy data.The technical demonstration will show how a workflow solution can be used to get data from legacy InfoPath forms and place it into SharePoint lists or SQL databases, without the need for any server-side code. These solutions work for SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint Online.
Bio: Olivia Stewart is a SharePoint and Nintex Architect for DocPoint Solutions. With a background in systems administration and analysis, she specializes in designing no-code solutions for SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365 for business intelligence, content management, integration and business process engineering.
What is SharePoint Fest?
At SharePoint Fest – D.C., you’ll be able to attend technical classes and workshops – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers and Microsoft MVPs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Power Users, Social SharePoint, Business Value, Implementation/Administration, Office 365, Workflow, Business Intelligence, Special Topics & SharePoint Development. Choose from more than 70 tracks, and mix and match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs.
Why Attend SharePoint Fest?
- The technical classes and seminars at SharePoint Fest are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today.
- The expanded three-day SharePoint conference allows for more topics and additional expert speakers from the community.
- Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening cocktail reception.
- Bring a group of developers, IT pros and business teams to improve your whole organization’s skills.
- Attend the SharePoint sessions that work best for you. With more than 80 classes and workshops to choose from, make SharePoint Fest your own custom SharePoint training event.
- See how the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem is growing and evolving by speaking with technical experts from the local Microsoft field and diverse channels within the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Learn from the brightest minds in the SharePoint universe.
To learn more or to register, visit http://www.sharepointfest.com/DC/.